Saturday, April 03, 2004

Yesterday was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. My doctor went over everything with me, reminded me to lay off the caffeine (no coffee or chocolate, ack!) and cut back on the alcohol. Can't a girl have any fun anymore? If it keeps the stones away then I guess it's worth it in the end. No need for the medication. This time. If they come back again in the next five years then I will be put on it. NO questions asked. Do not pass go. Do not collect $100.

Tonight I'm going out with some friends from the Lobster. I'm very excited about it. We're going to a local little dive bar to hear the one girl's husband's band play. Should be a good time. I need to stop at Old Navy and try to find something to wear. Woo-hoo.

Looks like there is not going to be a Friday Five this week either. So, here's an old set of questions from back in November...

1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space. Old

2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer. Knowledgeable, nice.

3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime. Icey, expensive, fun

4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day. Long, relaxing, sunny, warm

5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life. How about a 5 word sentence instead? Wake, write and play hockey.

See ya later gators. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: