Thursday, April 01, 2004

Tomorrow morning I must go to see my family doctor. It should be just a routine visit to follow up from the kidney stones two weeks ago. To be truthful, I'm scared. There. I've admitted it. I'm freaked out about my trip to the doctor's tomorrow. Not because I am still sans insurance and will be paying through the nose for this little trip. No. It's because I'm afraid he's going to tell me I must be on medication for the rest of my life because of those stupid, painful little buggers that reside in my kidneys. Last time he told me it could be a possibility. This time I think he may just do it. Ack. I'm only in my 20s for crying out loud! The prospect of 50 or 60 years (my family tends to live well into their 80s) of medication taking is not appealing to me. Heck, I'm lucky if I remember to take my multi-vitamin every day. Sigh. This sucks.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I know there are worse things that could be happening right now and there are other people with problems a lot worse than mine but all I'm asking for is some good vibes sent my way around 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. That's all I need. Nothing more, nothing less.

In the mean time, have an enjoyable Friday.

Moe
You are Moe Szyslack. You are a bartender who loves
your customers (most of them are your friends)
and you love your bar. You only seem to not
care when your friends don't have money for the
beer at your bar. Even w/ everything you've
been through you are a tough and strong person.
You are very independent and you can be very
bizzare at times, but that's what makes us love
you. Thanks for taking my quiz. (PLEASE vote!)


What Characer of the Simpsons are you? (With Pictures!! Part 2)
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: