Friday, April 09, 2004

The number of people that check on me and my little insignificant life never ceases to astound me. I just took a gander to see how many different hits I had today and you like me, you really like me! If only I could figure out how to put comments on this darn thing. Then you all could leave me little notes and tell me how much you like me. Or don't for that matter. I'm sure not all of you are on the Agategoddess love train.

I've been thinking (a first, I know) if things keep getting worse at the Lobster I may need to seek other employment. I could very easily work at Old Navy as about 3/4 of my wardrobe is from there anyway. We've been so dead it's unbelieveable. Today for example, I showed up at 11:30 a.m. and was sent home by 12:45 p.m. Not going to get those bills paid with only two tables a day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more fruitful. I go in around 9 a.m. and probably won't leave until 12 hours later. It would be tres cool if any of my friends happened to stop by and sit in my section. Lol. They all have real jobs though and are off tomorrow (Good Friday) so I doubt that will happen. Oh well. All I can say is let's bring in some money honey.

Today I got my ticket for Maroon5! Very excited for this little night out. I'm not even that bummed about going by myself. Heck, if I waited for other people to do the things I wanted to do I would never get to do anything! One of my co-workers at job #1 is a student so he picked me up a cheaper ticket. I could have given him a big old hug and kiss right there in the office. But I didn't. Because that's unprofessional. And I don't want to lose my job.

Anyhoo, hope you all have an enjoyable Easter or Passover. As I'm off of the chocolate for (o.k., almost) good I don't what I'm going to do Sunday when my relatives inundate me with boxes of the stuff. I'll probably just end up bringing it in to work and letting my coworkers finish it off. I would eat just one piece but I know how I am. I can't just stop at one. One will become 10 and before I know it I will have eaten 3/4 of the box. Sigh. The trials of a chocoholic.





No comments: