Thursday, April 22, 2004

Very very excited for this weekend. Saturday morning I am running in my first 5k race! Who knew? Me. The girl who could barely run a sub-15 minute mile in high school voluntarily running 3 miles?! When I first started running (about 8 months ago, give or take) I made it my goal to run a 5k this spring and now it's here. Holy cow! My goal is to just finish. Not win. Not even finish in the top 5 but just freaking finish the thing. I've been doing pretty good this week with my training runs so I think Saturday should go pretty smoothly. Here's to hoping at least.

Today was just such a good day! The weather was beautiful, work at the Lobster was easy and I just had an awesome day. They do happen every now and then. Good days that is. Also had some interesting news about the goings on at job #1. As I know some of work colleagues read this blog I'm not going to go into too much detail, but let's just say it could go pretty well for me and something full time. Or not. I don't know but there's no harm in trying, right?

The tanning mishap has been straightened out. I applied more tanner today and evened things out a little bit. I just hope I don't look like I'm sunburned. Pretty odd for a redhead to look that tan but I'm not really caring right now. At least I won't have to worry about skin cancer. Or something like that. I have been good otherwise in wearing my sunscreen so yeah for me!

Have a happy weekend kiddies. Enjoy the outdoors and just take it easy:)

No comments: