Saturday, June 12, 2004

Just dropped by to add a few new links to the right. Check out Ari. I stumbled on her blog while reading Breakup Babe's a few days ago. I read it because it's always nice to see there's someone out there living a more interesting existence than my own. I have also started enjoying the musing's of Joelle at Tenth-Muse.

Last but not least, because I am a total purse whore, check out the fine ladies at Posie. It's a good thing I don't live in Portland. I would probably be way more in debt by now and only have a closet full of the gorgeous little purses from Posie to show for it. Not that that would be a bad thing.

It's all a matter of priorities people. And sometimes you just need that cute little tote with blue flowers.

(If anyone wants to contribute to the Agategoddess purse fund, please feel free to send donations my way).


No comments: