Friday, August 20, 2004

God I am so freaking beat right now, I can hardly keep my eyes open.

*Yawn*

Part of it has to do with the activities of the previous evening. The other part is the fact that I woke up after four, yes kids, only four hours of sleep, went to work then played full out balls to the wall ice hockey for over an hour. Jeez. It's a wonder my eyes are still open.

All I'm going to say about last night was that I, yes me, the original dateless wonder (Anne, you know what I'm talking about) had a date. From my perspective it went well. We had dinner, talked a lot, stopped for a drink before we came home then...well, a lady doesn't divulge such things to total strangers. I kid because I love. We just had a good time. Really. Best part is we're both on the same page with this whole thing. Just taking things as they happen...and that's about it. Typical Saggitarians. I do know I just like hanging out with this guy. He's funny and very sweet and dare I say very straight forward. Which is refreshing after some of the guys I've been out with.

Tomorrow we depart for North Carolina. At 6 freaking 30 a.m. Guh. Hellloooo caffeine and my new Beastie Boys cd. Grandma won't mind. She's pretty hip for someone who's 82 years old. Yeah, grandma rocks. We'll rock out to the Beasties, maybe some G. Love, a little Live and heck, maybe some U2 while we're at it. Sweet. Of course that will probably be the only sweet part of the trip but you never know. I just hope there is no loss of temper between here and Hubert, N.C.

It could get ugly if there is.

For now I'm off to bed. Must get some rest. Shouldn't be too hard. The room mate is gone for the weekend and there's a storm brewing outside. I love storms. They're even better when you have someone in bed with you but I'm not going down that road right now.

While I'm gone, go watch this video the folks at ACT made. The funniest freaking thing I've seen in a long time. No really it is.



No comments: