Wednesday, August 25, 2004

An ode to shoes
In honor of the new copy of InStyle devoted to the lovelies
Ahem...
How do I love thee let me count the ways
I love thee to the depth and breadth of the heights of your heels
The rounded toes, the buckles of steel
The straps and bows
The open toes
I love the colors the red the blue
The purple the mauve the orange and greens of oh so many hues
Nine West, Jimmy, Versace and Donna
You make my heart sing with each new pair I put on
Be it slingback or pump, ballet flat or sneaker
My eyes well with tears
when each new collection appears.
I think it's safe to say I may have a problem.
**************************
So I'm more of a follower than a leader, sue me. Found this nifty little quiz on Chad's site and just had to do it. Damn you Baker for contributing to my quiz addiction...

The \\
Last Cigarette:Three weeks ago
Last Alcoholic Drink:7 p.m. today
Last Car Ride:8:30 p.m. today
Last Kiss:Thursday night
Last Good Cry:Three months ago...but I've been known to burst into tears at stupid things when I'm PMSy
Last Library Book:Good in Bed by Jessica Wenner
Last book bought:Don't remember
Last Book Read:California Gold by John Jakes
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:The Village
Last Movie Rented:Legally Blonde 2
Last Cuss Word Uttered:S**t
Last Beverage Drank:Water
Last Food Consumed:Aztec Chicken and clam strips at the Lobster
Last Crush:Plead the 5th on this one
Last Phone Call:Do text messages count? That would be to Jason then tonight
Last TV Show Watched:Reno 911
Last Time Showered:7 a.m. this morning
Last Shoes Worn:My blue Champion sneakers
Last CD Played:Dave Matthews Band
Last Item Bought:Toothpaste
Last Download:Don't download
Last Annoyance:Too many to count
Last Disappointment:Not being able to see someone as often as I want to
Last Soda Drank:Mountain Dew
Last Thing Written:An email to a good friend going through a tough time
Last Key Used:House key
Last Words Spoken:"Good night guys!" as I was leaving the Lobster
Last Sleep:Last night
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Too long ago to remember
Last Chair Sat In:Desk chair
Last Webpage Visited:http://chadbaker.blospot.com

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!



No comments: