Thursday, August 11, 2005


Well, at least this is SOMETHING to do. Posted by Picasa

I'm supposed to be packing right now. Notice the words "supposed to be" in that last sentence.

I'm a notorious last minute packer. Drove my mom nuts when we went on the usual summer family vacation. She'd have the suitcases brought down from the attic the week before departure in the hopes I'd actually start doing something more than 8 hours before we left.

Usually I was still throwing things into my bag as my dad was yelling from the Astro that if I didn't get my butt in gear I was going to be left behind.

To this day, I'm still a procrastinator when it comes to the packing. Sure, we're only going out to Leslie's cabin for the weekend but I just know I'll forget something. Never fails. I always do. Of course, that would be solved if I packed like the former room mate. Two days before with lists of what was going along, checking off if as I went along.

Nah. That's not my style.

So instead I'm playing around on the computer. Not really doing anything of imporance, just wasting time like the good little Saggitarius I am.

No comments: