Thursday, August 18, 2005

What happens when I have too
much time on my hands

O.k., since there are only 3 months and 12 days until my birthday (not that I'm counting or anything) I decided to make up a preliminary birthday list, just in case someone decided to be nice and get me something *ahem*:

1. To feed my addiction.
2. Because I would give my left kidney for just one (Philly. October.)
3. Gift Certificates are always nice.
4. Baking is a hobby.
5. The gift that keeps on giving.
6. At my door with nothing but a big.red.bow.

Of course, what I really want, well, I just can't have, but like the Rolling Stones said you can't always get what you want. The above are just some suggestions. I'd say "surprise me!" but most of you people that read this thing really scare me. I kid. No really...eh, I love gifts so go ahead, surprise me!

No comments: