Friday, September 30, 2005

All mixed up

Forgive me if I bounce around a lot today, lots of things are swirling around in my brain and the cold weather has me all hyper and ready to go. To go where, remains to be seen.

I'm loving my horoscope today (Sagittarius): On the personal or domestic front, you need to give up ways that no longer work for you. Express you dynamic personlity. Tonight: You want to be out late. So true on so many levels.

The great house cleanup of Fall '05 is now complete. The hardest room, the living room, was tackled last night after my return from the grocery store. I had no idea just how messy that room was until I started picking up everyone's stuff. Now, to be fair, a portion of the mess was mine and I own up to that, but sweet Moses the stuff I found! Batteries, old pizza coupons, socks, pens and dust bunnies large enough to swallow a chihuahua. Shudder. Now though, the place looks beautiful. Room mate #1 even made the comment about the house looking cleaner than it did when we moved in. I can only hope it stays that way.

I'm so excited for tonight. Some friends I haven't spoken to or seen in quite some time are going to be in attendance. It's going to be fun to catch up with everyone. Besides, I can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night than hanging with the girls, doing make-up type things with margarita's to spice things up. O.k., I can, but I'm not getting into that.

Little sis emailed me today. The Duke Men's Basketball Schedule is posted for the 2005-2006 season. I know, I know. Football season isn't even over yet. Hockey season is just starting but nothing get's my blood moving more than College Basketball season. Little Sis also happened to mention she clicked over to the staff page and, lo and behold, future husband #2 is still single (according to the site). If only...

Lots of other things are planned for this weekend including a trip to the Apple Harvest Fest Sunday afternoon. I'm tasting the home made birch beer and apple pizza already.

No comments: