Friday, September 02, 2005

See, there's this little thing called the Constitution...

Going through my emails this morning, I came across this little gem, forwarded from a friend from college.

Um, excuse me, but isn't there supposed to be a little thing called the Bill of Rights and within this Bill of Rights isn't there a little thing called the First Amendment:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Is it just me or does this group smack of First Amendment violations? Sponsered by our own President?! Dear god, I hope the next three years go by quickly. This country may not survive otherwise.

I know, I know, opening a big ass can of worms on a Friday but this has me all fired up.

ALL FIRED UP I'M TELLING YOU!

No comments: