Monday, March 27, 2006

The aftermath

This morning I overslept by about 45 minutes.

Somewhere, in my sleep deprived brain I was under the impression that it was Sunday, not Monday and continued to hit my snooze button for a good 5 or 6 times. Lucky for me I'm so low maintenance I was still able to shower, dress and be in my car by 6:45 (usually I'm out the door around 6:30).

My state of tiredness should give some indication of how the trip to Wilmington was.

To protect the innocent, I'm not getting into details about what went on. We live by the phrase What happens in Wilmington, stays in Wilmington (maybe there's a future in travel and tourism calling my name?). Let me just say these four things...I didn't go to bed until 6 a.m. Sunday morning, one shot is now enough to send me over the edge no matter how much I prattle on about "pacing" myself, I heart drunk showers and I am still having flashbacks to Saturday night that are making me blush the same color as my hair.

No comments: