Sunday, August 20, 2006

OMG...

I don't care how old you are, going out to a great show is just about the best thing a girl can do on a Saturday night. And last night, I saw my boys put on one hell of a show to celebrate the release of their CD.

Originally a few people were supposed to go with me but most of them backed out at some point during the course of the day. By the time I was putting on my last swipe of mascara and double checking my hair in the mirror (ahem, looking pretty HOT if I do say so myself) it was down to me and one other person.

On the drive to the bar, my cell phone rang. She wasn't going to make it. Just go ahead and have a good time anyway.

You're damn skippy I had a good time last night! The opening acts rocked and the guys, oh god, the guys were fanfuckingtastic. Originally I had situated myself at a table in the back but as the venue started fill up decided I wanted to get closer. Luckily a seat opened up right at the end of the bar, right in front of the stage and right in front of the hottest keyboard player ever. Total swoon. I'm still a giggley little school girl over the whole thing this morning!

While I was perched in my spot so close to the stage, I also managed to make some new friends. Miss Kylie who is a total hoot and her friend Laura (thank god Laura drove) kept me company most of the night as well as Liz (ciggarett bummer extraordinare) and the bassist Jeremy's Aunt, who's name is escaping me but I have promised to email some pictures to.

All in all a good night out...and I'll have the photos to prove it. Anyone who missed it, well, they should be kicking themselves this morning!

Rock on bitches...

No comments: