Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Possibilities

Is it possible, that this is not a dream?

That there really is someone who says he loves me, with all his heart and means it? That he doesn't say such things to string me along until something better comes along or to get me into bed?

Is there really someone who one year ago was a stranger, but is now the holder of my heart?

Can it really be that there is someone who puts up with my temper, my goofy sense of humor and understands I don't enter into relationships easily? That knows I've been hurt so bad before but is willing to take it slow and wait for me to realize that he is the best thing to ever happen to me?

This morning, I opened my eyes, turned over to see him sleeping next to me, and realized that it really is true...and I'm madly in love with him too.

No comments: