Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What is this thing you call, motivation?

Lately I am so incredibly unmotivated it's not even funny. I want to clean out the clutter from my room, but there's a movie on I want to see. The inside of my car could use a good cleaning out, but I need to catch up on some of my blog reading. It's been forever since I've been on a regular schedule of gym attendance and I REALLY should get my butt back there soon, but I have other places I need to stop first before I go home. My job really isn't making me happy but I have no idea what I want to do.

Big sigh.

I've had good intentions, just not the motivation to follow through. Not sure if it's the weather (it's been gray and damp here the last day or so) or just a general period of malaise I've fallen into. If it wasn't for Will and the impending Florida trip I'd be officially blue. Dark blue.

I'm not sure what needs to happen for the motivation to come back but I hope it happens soon. I'd rather be a nice sunny yellow.

No comments: