Saturday, January 16, 2010

Down for the count

This week kicked.My.Butt.

I was all in the groove and getting in to the gym routine and then bam, I got sick. At this point I'm not even sure what the heck I was sick with, but it came in with a vengeance and is holding on like it's its job. Tuesday it started with me waking up to a pasted shut eye (wonderful image, huh?). Wednesday was a coughing fit that kept me up all night. Thursday it was a very hurting left ear at 4 a.m. Today is the first day that I've actually felt almost normal. Or as close to normal as I can get. Poor Will has been doing everything this week on top of taking care of me. Have I mentioned how incredibly lucky I am? Who else would put up with my whiney, mopey self?

Tonight, assuming I'm still feeling well, we're heading out for one of his friend's birthday party. I'm not going to lie, it will be nice to get out of the apartment for a little bit. One can stay on the couch for so long before becoming one with the couch.

Or something like that.

I think the cold medicine is kicking in because now I'm just not making sense, so on that note I'm off to get some rest and finish my laundry. My life is just so exciting.

No comments: