Monday, February 12, 2007

As it turns out, I'm not turning crazy after all

The fog is slowly lifting and I'm starting to feel like myself again. As it turns out, the descent into depressionville was primarily due to a bad case of PMS. I didn't put the two together until I started TOM a bit early on Friday night. Now it all makes sense. And I have some major apologizing to do to a few people at the part time.

Sweet moses do I have a temper.

On the plus side, I seem to have found some motivation on the getting healthy front. And it has come from the strangest source...TBD.

Yep. That TBD.

We lost contact after our New Years Eve escapades. I pulled back because I needed to. Things were moving along at a static rate and to be honest, my feelings for him just weren't moving anywhere either. So I pulled away. As did he for other reasons, primarily to take care of himself after a health scare (I found this all out this past weekend) that left him with no choice but to start taking better care of himself. So he did.

And now he's about 30lbs lighter.

And looking good.

And rubbing it in my face.

So now, I'm ready more now than ever. As if my trip to the beach in July wasn't motivation enough, I want to look goood by the time we get to band camp in August. I want to be so hot that nobody recognizes me when I walk into the first rehearsal.

I've been eating better, that was before TBD showed up at our competition attempting his best Tom Cruise impression. Oh, I still don't have feelings for him, no, it's more like a friendship thing (if you want to call it that) now. But I still want to do better for my health (my cholesterol was scary high the last time it was checked) and my mental stability.

Because nothing says I don't need you more than showing up looking all smoking hot out of nowhere.

No comments: