Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rattling

Lots of things rattling around in my brain right now. Most of it having to do with PNS (need to come up with a new name since he is now at boyfriend status) and what has been going on between us. Oh, it has been great, don't get me wrong. In fact the road the relationship is on seemsto be pretty damn smooth.

Which scares me.

It's never been this easy. I'm so used to my relationships being work, hard work at that, that this is new territory for me. We've talked about such things too. And he's starting to get where I'm coming from. How my spotty record is effectig me. There's one difference this time though. This one hasn't run away like so many of the others have.

Have I turned a new leaf? Maybe. I just think that maybe, for once, I'm just in a good place and ready for a good relationship.

And despite my past, I think the future is looking pretty good.

No comments: